Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today :-P

Today was a slow wonderful day! Woke up kinda early (9 am) after waiting up til $am to hear from the hubsters (that didn't happen) LOL.  Our neighbors are out of town (most of them on the block as a matter of fact) and We are watching their homes, which means their driveways have to be plowed "within 24hrs of a snow event" whatever that means... so I dropped Layla by The Duffs home, Lisa was so wonderful to watch Layla so I could get blowing! Which I have to say is very fun and makes you feel very powerful... ;) I got two of the three driveways done, and then Denny had woken up from his nap, so I went and got Layla from The Duffs, and came back home and caught Chris on Skype, which I love, it was wonderful to see him and hear his voice, Layla loved it too, saying I miss you daddy, I luf you papa... Simply Heartwarming... 

Lisa came over later to watch the playoff game and YAY SEAHAWKS! it was great to watch, and to have company... I indulged with some yummy pepperoni and olive pizza, thank goodness a diet isn't one of my resolutions ;) ...

Layla didn't go to sleep until midnight tonight, so I didn't get a chance to start my pilates workout until past midnight, but OMG I love the way you feel after a good routine... so relaxed and aligned! I will definitely be feeling this tomorrow though... 

Well of to lala land but tomorrow I will post a video I caught of Denny Screching while doing tummy time... super cute... well at least in mamas eyes... 

Have a Great Night

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. - Ephesians 4:32



No comments:

Post a Comment