Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sick...

Hmmm.... Well it is not very often that I succumb to the "bugs" that are going around but, this morning I woke up with no voice, no cough no sore throat just no voice... I guess that was the Lords way of telling me to take an opprotunity to listen more... and to speak softly...Layla has been imitating my whispers all day, which has been nice :)

We're almost to a week of Chris being gone, and I have to say we've all adjusted pretty well, surprisingly... although I still hate taking out the trash we're surviving... Layla continues to ask where papa go, and while we were snow blowing yesterday she heard a incoming skype call and ran in from the garage... "DADDY's CALLING, Mommmy Mommy..."

Anyways I'm enjoying all the snow, its a nice change from constant unrelenting heat... And to be honest, it hasn't been too cold, I cleaned the garage in a tank top and workout pants yesterday AM... I know I do have some extra blubber that probably aids in keeping me warm, but hey its refreshing :)


Falling Asleep with mama...


So Comfy and Sleepy!



I love these BALLS!


Bounce, Bounce, Bounce....

So today we just cuddled on the couch, which was soooo nice... I watched "Going the Distance" with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore... HILARIOUS... I felt kinda in the spirit of the movie, as my heart is half a world away... we also whatched Shrek:4 I think or maybe its 5... lol but that was cute as well...

So I guess that's it for tonight I'm going to try to get Layla to sleep so I can plow the driveways, and get a Pilates session in before it gets too late!


“We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.” Mother Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your voice back soon! You have 2 little cuties in those pictures!! Joey graduates his training on March 4th...I hope we get orders sooner than later, I can't wait to get up there with you and in a few days Tina!! I'm getting pretty excited!!!

    ReplyDelete