Monday, January 17, 2011

Soooo Tired


Big Sister Layla giving some love ons to Baby Denny


Well tonight is going to be a very short post, as I am exhausted... And really don't have too much to say, except for that in the past week I have developed an even more profound appreciation for single parents, how they do it I have no clue... Layla had been sleeping soooo well! But one nap ruined that... 230am and 3am sleep times are killer... Esp. When trying to keep the house up after she's asleep.... I feel like a horrible mother, I raised my voice at her, over her un-plugging the Garmin that I was updating, (which is usually reserved for life and limb moments) and she started to cry, I felt like I had smashed her flowers, she looked up at me so dejected and my heart broke... I let my frustration get the best of me, and that poor little one, tomorrow is a new day though, and hopefully I will be able to be more patient :/ My goal for manana is to get all of our clothes sorted, take the kids clothes that are too small for them and put them in storage, and go through my closet and pull out the clothes that I never wear :/... If I get that done, I will be almost done getting the house ready for our company later this week! Happy MLK day everyone! Goodnight

Something to ponder and one of my favorite reflections:
Forgive us if this day we have done or said anything to increase the pain of the world. Pardon the unkind word, the impatient gesture, the hard and selfish deed, the failure to show sympathy and kindly help where we had the opportunity, but missed it; and enable us so to live that we may daily do something to lessen the tide of human sorrow, and add to the sum of human happiness.-F.B. Meyer

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment